SFO Copilot - Your Personal SFO Assistant
Description: SFO Copilot is a mobile application for iOS and Android devices that provides up-to-date operational information to enable airport staff to make better decisions for our passengers.
New Feature: Suggestions Box
- Terminal Roadway Congestion Data
- Flight data for departing and arriving flights
- Average/overall SFO flight delay times over next 12 hours
- Real-time parking metrics for major SFO garages
- Real-time Taxi Lot capacity
- Real-time BART departures from SFO
- Real-time terminal security checkpoint wait times*
- Shared Ride Vans Information
- SFO Maps
- Gate Renumbering data and map
- Boarding Pass Scanner
- Report an Issue feature
*Wait times available for Checkpoint B, Checkpoint D and Checkpoint F1.
How to Sign Up:
SFO Copilot is available on Apple AppStore and Google Play Store however app access is limited to SFO Commission users only. Search for ‘SFO Copilot’ or click here for iOS and Android.
Once installed, please login with your SFO-AD (network) credentials.
Help & Questions:
Supported Device List -
- iOS 7 and above : iPhone 5/5S/5E, iPhone 6/6+, iPhone 7/7+, iPhone 8, iPhone X and iPhone 11 Max/Pro
- Android 4.1 and above : Samsung Galaxy S3, LG G2, Nexus 5 or above.
For additional help, please contact SFO Help-Desk at 650.821.4357 or email email@example.com.