Building Inspection and Code Enforcement (BICE) commits to serving the SFO community and general public by ensuring that all of the buildings and structures within the Airport are safeguarded through strict enforcement of California Code of Regulations (Title 24) and all applicable code laws and standards.
Enforcement is achieved by providing plan review prior to the issuance of permit and on-site inspections to verify compliance throughout the construction stage. BICE is also responsible for regulating the occupancy of all tenant spaces and SFO buildings & facilities.
- BICE Code Submittal Application
- BICE Building Permit Application
- BICE Building Permit Extension Request Form
- BICE TCO Extension Request Form
- BICE Inspection Request Form
- Building Elevation for Floodplain Management
- Plumbing or Mechanical Utility Shutdown or Restoration Instructions and Forms
- Fire Alarm Inspection Form
Process and Resources
- BICE Code Submittal Process Overview
- BICE Building Permit Process Overview
- SFO CALGreen 2019 Checklist
Location: 648 West Field Rod, 2nd Floor, Room Suite 122