Join in on SFO's 9th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!
Hosted by the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in partnership with Team SFO
- In an effort to maintain the highest level of safety, this year’s Pumpkin Carving Contest will be held virtually and all voting will be done online. •
- Employees are asked to submit their entries via a photo.
- There will be no physical display. All entries will be viewable on SFO Connect.
- Individual, family and group entries will be accepted. Be sure to adhere to all safety standards.
- Pumpkins will NOT be provided this year. To Enter: Take a photo of your carved pumpkin and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Be sure to: center your pumpkin in the photo, leave room on all sides for cropping).
Take a photo of your carved pumpkin and email it to: email@example.com (Be sure to: center your pumpkin in the photo, leave room on all sides for cropping).
- Submissions accepted beginning Friday, October 16
- Submission deadline is Thursday, October 22 at 12 p.m.
- Voting will open on Monday, October 26 at 8 a.m.
- Voting will close at 12 noon, on Wednesday, October 28
During the October 15th edition of SFO’s Got Talent watch our very own Albert Waldman from the Lockshop create one of his winning pumpkins. You can join the meeting by visiting this link: https://bit.ly/3kYkWW5. All entries will be featured, and winners will be announced, during a special SFO’s Got Talent broadcast scheduled for Thursday, October 29 at 12:30 p.m.
To enter, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.